knits & plants

aah, the simple life. almost.

Monday, April 03, 2006

of seeds I sing...

Dear knitters,

Sorry to say, but the time has come. If you're here for knitting news, you're not going to get a whole heck of a lot in relation to how much gardening news I have. You can plan on this trend until, oh say, next October. Sorry about that. Don't say I didn't warn you.

The weekend was great. I put on my misanthrope's hat and stayed off the radar. Am considering more days of solitude. Seems to be good for my constitution. Notable achievements include: giving Murphy a haircut, cleaning out the greenhouse, planting arugula & spinach, buying lumber for two new cold frames, working on the garden plan, and starting seeds for peppers, eggplant, leeks, and parsley.

I love the potential of vegetable seeds. And am a sucker for good catalog copy. I keep a scrapbook of all the seeds I buy, and their lovely descriptions. Pictures, too. Seems like a good thing to share on a blog, dontcha think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home