knits & plants

aah, the simple life. almost.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

still here

Does anyone still read this for the knitting? Probably not. But anyhow, I need to make my dad a couple of chemo caps. I've checked out a couple good websites, but pattern and yarn recommendations are appreciated. My dad's the outdoorsy type, so no chenille! =)

Our trip to the Outer Banks was a welcome break. Liam did awesome. A total of four flights, and not a peep out of him. He was too busy flirting with the people in other seats.



Liam is completely obsessed with his Aunt Lulu after a week's cohabitation with her. It's hysterical. They're already in cahoots.



Liam spent a lot of time of time bonding with his Dad, who (joy!) took him for a couple of hours in the morning so Mama could sleep in.



We spent a lot of time in the pool.



The beaches were awesome, but the surf was really rough.



Oh, and Liam also started doing this:


3 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous! I love how he dives face first! So cute.

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, his crawling is hysterical. I just want to do butt bongos on his chubby hiney. Oscar and Lola beware, he's on the move!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

I totally come here for the cute baby! That nose dive crawling is too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home