knits & plants

aah, the simple life. almost.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

anatomy of a pregnant lunch


I've been alternately relieved and annoyed that I haven't experienced any food cravings. I'm not really interested in food, full stop. But I've quickly learned that the only way to control the nausea is to keep something in my belly, all the time. So, out come the usual crackers, graham crackers, dried fruit and fresh fruit. Fruit seems to be the only acceptable food, no matter what condition my tummy is in.

Funny, then, how strange my chosen lunch seems to be. If these aren't cravings, what on earth will I be eating when they do manifest?

2 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fruit is good. Crackers are good. Mad pepperoni pizza craving that put you in TEARS and sends your husband dashing out the door at 11:47 pm in order to make it to the pizza joint by midnight is not so good. Hopefully you will be able to skip the latter!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Megan said...

The first couple of months with Alex, I could only eat Green (NOT RED) grapes and cheerios. After that if I saw it, I had to eat it...I'll tell you about that when you're feeling better!

Try out some of the crayon shaped Popsicles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home