knits & plants

aah, the simple life. almost.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

deciding to delete

Thanks to everybody for their thoughts and prayers. Upon reflection, I have decided that it would be inappropriate to discuss Rachel any more within this blog. So I've deleted the entry.

When this first began to unfold, I stupidly anticipated that the scare would be just that...a scare. However, as we find out more (and none of it good) it feels wrong to use this blog to share information here. She's not even my child.

For those of you wo have emailed me or left comments, thanks so much. I'll be happy to answer individual inquiries about Rachel, but I'll not be posting anymore about her. I know you'll all understand.

So it's with a profoundly new appreciation for this little life inside me that I go about my life today. Love and good thoughts to you all.

m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home