knits & plants

aah, the simple life. almost.

Monday, July 24, 2006

i'm here!

don't fret, mon chers, all is well! I'm fine, LL is fine (and the size of a fig!)

Trouble is, since my house is located in an area where we still use tin cans attached with string to communicate, I blog at work. And at times, like the past weeks and for the foreseeable future, I am so busy that I just can't take out time to write a post.

I suppose I could write at home, and then just post at work, but let's face it: I'm lucky if I can get out of the car after work before I begin dozing off.

So, until the albatross of a catalog is done, I won't be posting much. Not to fear, all is well.

In the meantime, I charge you to leave comments with other fun and amusing and time-sucking places to visit on the web to keep each other entertained. I volunteer:

whedonesque: Joss the way we like it
Admittedly, of niche interest, but at least Lizzie will understand!

HE LOOKS LIKE.... The Morbid Game of Psychoanalyzing Strangers in Pictures

Or, go download something by my new favorite, Arcade Fire. Or something by my old favorite, David Byrne. Or (again with the niche) this amazing Phish show.

1 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Megan said...

I say check out The Upwelling at theupwelling.com for some kickass music. The drummer (Josh) is one of Bryan's roommates from college.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home