knits & plants

aah, the simple life. almost.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

yup, so going to hell

I've been trying really, really hard all day to wish my mother in law out of existence (my existence, not out of being entirely). She can stay, as long as I don't have to hear her or talk to her, especially when I AM WORKING OF THE EFFING DATABASE AND TROUBLESHOOTING THE BAZILLION SNAFUS THAT HAVE COME INTO BEING SINCE WE UPGRADED FILEMAKER.

It's not working. Am considering more drastic action. Intervention requested. Otherwise, I am going to lose my temper and very few people who read this blog have been fortunate enough not to witness the devestation that ensues. help meeeeeeee

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Don't wish her out of existence quite yet....you will need her for babysitting later...wish her mute instead!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home