knits & plants

aah, the simple life. almost.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

your regularly scheduled programming

...and we're back! Thanks to the installation of high-speed internet at my house and internal adjustments to the lack of sleeping in my life. Thanks especially to everyone who checked in with me over the past weeks. You concern and support meant so much.

I feel I ought to warn you that I'm contemplating changing the title of the blog to the Blog Formerly Known as Knits and Plants, as I see very little of either in my immediate future. You cannot knit when you need a third hard just to attend to a newborn's needs. And gardening? Hah. I've got no seeds started, and I'm not going to start any. I value the remnants of my sanity just that much. I even sold my greenhouse. More on that another time. We'll raise some salad stuff in the raised beds I built right next to the house but the garden itself can take a year off.

Liam is not sleeping as well any more, due to some unspecified tummy troubles. I'm dealing as best I can. I don't look as bad as this anymore:



but it's close.

3 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger Emily Jennings said...

Found your blog while searching for info on breastfeeding. Your baby is gorgeous. Hang in there, it gets better and easier.
Emily

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Auntslappy said...

My friend and I stumbled across your blog- she is pregnant- and well, we got hooked. Every day for the last month we've been saying where is that girl?? We are so glad everyone is healthy- best of everything.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Also glad to see you are back to blogging! Liam is so cute I can hardly stand it! I too took some time away from gardening after my son was born...it was all just too much to try to tend to anything besides his needs. I hope the tummy issues resolve themselves, it could be any gas producing foods you are eating (broccoli and onions bothered mine) when all else fails Mylicon drops work wonders!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home